All the words and thoughts we can’t find tied up in notes. Here are some of my favorites songs for March. This month has been filled with emotions like the spring weather, sun, rain, wind and brighter days. Use these for ballet, contemporary class, stretch on your own or even for the first warm day where you find your windows down.
Heres to Spring… LOVE K
Some favorites with lyrics….
- Say Something acoustic – Madilyn Bailey
- Consequences (Orchestra) -Camila Cabello
- You Say ( piano/ Vocal) Lauren Daigle
- Just A Little Bit of Your Heart – Ariana Grand
- In My Head – Peter Manos
- Say Goodbye – Ryland James
- Fire – Sara Bareillis
- Bury a Friend – Billie Eilish
- Cologne – Haux
- You & I – John Legend
- Bruises – Lewis Capaldi
Some piano for across the floor or an ending reverence.
- Let It GO – Disney Peaceful Piano
- Mary Poppins Medley – Jim Brickman
- Blue Bird – Alexis Ffench
- Skyscrapers – Alexis Ffench
- Book of Days from Far and Away- The Ultimate Movie Music Collection
- Love theme from Romeo and Juliet – Cincinnati Pops Ochestra
- Rolling in the Deep – Piano Guys
- Lord of the Rings – Piano Guys 2