The weather has been gloomy with lots of mellow, quiet clouds. I am always after a good “heart” song that melts my heart. This playlist is stripped, naked and not polish. It’s what I love about all the songs. Not over produced, and over the top. A little guitar, some piano keys and some strong voices that are genuine, authentic and pure.
It felt right to start 2021 off this way. In coaching and in dance I always say find your own space, your own voice, your own place in this big badass world. It’s where you will thrive, succeed and where we are always happiest. When we’re our truest selves.
“Be you” Whoever it is you wish to be, the very best version of YOU. Let’s all go into 2021 with big a deep breath in and big exhales. With huge hearts, renewed energy, big dreams and the passion to show up.
As always I hope these songs play from my heart to your ears and you have a beautiful 2021 beginning as you strive for not perfection but your truest self.
Happy New Year – Love K
- This City – Sam Fishcher
- ’tis the damn season- Taylor Swift
- Control (String version) Zoe Wees – ZWEI & Abbott
- Wild Love (Acoustic)- James Bay
- It’s You (Acoustic) – Ali Gatie
- July – Noah Cyrus
- Just You and I ( Acoustic) Tom Walker
- Ocean Eyes ( Live) Billie Elish
- Before You Go (piano version) Lewis Capaldi
- Surrender – Natalie Taylor
- evermore (feat. Bon Iver) – Taylor Swift
- Falling – Harry Styles
- September Song – Agnes Obei
- Monster – Shawn Mendes – Justin Bieber